Thursday 3 March 2011

band baja barat movie trailer

The moment I saw the poster at the local mall, Shocking Pink with bright blue script and lots of gold and silver …. I knew it was a movie to see.  Kya kahen, I am a Dilli waali right?  Bling and Chatak is fashion statement, hai na?  So I just had to see the movie.  So me and my fellow blogger Kid#1 urf Ishaan went off last night to see it.  Mast! If you want to see a feel good Karan Johar kind of movie, this is not it.  If you want to see a refreshing Delhi based tale of two “Binness Partners” this is it.
And if you want to see shaadis, right from the Janakpuri small budget ones to the theme oriented Sainik Farms ones and extravagant Rajasthani palatial ones, with lots of bling, this is the right movie.
Two young people, Bittoo Sharma and Shruti Kakkar start a wedding planners business or binness has Bittoo calls it.  She is the brains, he is the gung ho attitude.  Won’t tell you more – it’ll spoil your fun.
Ranveer Singh is awesome as Bittoo.  I swear, I am all for fresh blood in our film industry.  Star sons do not have the fire or the refreshing attitude.  This boy brings a fresh energy with him, he truly lived the role.  Another thing, he is manly, unlike the full body waxed Khan boys.  I love the retrosexual male.  Anushka Sharma is underrated.  She has more talent and emotive skills in her little finger than Dipeeka Padukone has in her entire svelte body.  Please give her more movies.
One proof of the entertainment quotient of the movie
Me : Loved the Haryanavi lad making it big in the snooty Delhi Page 3 types. It is so Dilli! He calls biscuit biskut, and yada yada
Ishaan : Actually thinking back, he was kinda cheap hai na?
Ishaan is very prim and proper. He does not approve of men wearing slippers. He has to be properly dressed, with shoes and socks. He looked so shocked that he enjoyed the earthy character even so ….
Anushka Sharma just can't stop grinning about her role as a wedding planner in upcoming film Band Baja Baraat and has termed it her best film till date.

Anushka made her debut opposite Shah Rukh Khan in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and then went on to star in Badmaash Company as a feisty urban girl opposite Shahid Kapoor.

The 22-year-old beauty stars opposite debutante Ranvir Singh in the Yash Raj Films' Band Baja Baraat helmed by Maneesh Sharma, who worked as an assistant director on Rab Ne...

"I play a wedding planner in the film. It's a story about two Delhi University students who pass out from college and how they come together and start the business of wedding planning, in areas like Janakpuri. It's my best and favourite film till date," said Anuskha, who was in the capital recently for a fashion event.

Apart from Band Baja Baraat, she will also be seen sharing screen space with Akshay Kumar in Nikhil Advani's Patiala House.

"I am very happy that I am doing different kinds of roles which is very very important for me as I am here to act, not somebody who is attracted to the glamour attached with the job. I am experimenting with every film," Anushka said.




Source: watch bollywood movie trailer {www.radiomaska.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment